2020-2021 Tuition Rates
|Tuition||$22,400||A non-refundable deposit of $1000, applied to tuition, is required to reserve a child’s place.|
- Option 1: 1 payment, paid in full by August 1, 2020.
- Option 2: Bi-monthly ACH payments from August 2020 through May 2021. If you select Option 2, please complete an ACH form and return with signed contract and a voided check.
The College School offers numerous ways to pay for your family.
- Payment at the front desk by cash or check payable to U of D – The College School
- Bi-monthly payroll deduction (for UD employees only)
- ACH transaction to be automatically debited from a bank account on the first and fifteenth business day of each month
- Online payment initiated by the payer at https://primus.nss.udel.edu/casforms/collegeschool/
Optional expenses include Before-Care, Homework Club, After-School Clubs, Hot Lunch and Speech/Language/Occupational Therapy. These services/charges will be billed separately.
Limited need-based financial aid is available. Applications are available from the admission office.
The Internal Revenue Service(IRS) regulations treat therapeutic programs as medical expense under Section 1.231-1 (e) (1) (v) of the Internal Revenue Code. The program at The College School qualifies under the IRS guidelines.
If you itemize your deductions, both tuition paid and travel costs to and from The College School are allowable medical deductions, subject to Adjusted Gross Income(AGI) limits.
There are two options for calculating travel costs: a) the standard medical mileage rate per mile, or b) actual documented costs for fuel, oil, and tolls.
The College School has approximately 170 instructional days in each calendar year.
Listing your TCS tuition and your travel expenses separately (each on its own line and identifying it as such), makes it clear.
Please consult your accountant or investment provider for more details. Feel free to contact TCS should your return be audited.