The College School

Dear College School Families,

Greetings!  I am very excited to be back at TCS!  Thank you very much for your support and flexibility during this unusual start to the school year.  I would like to acknowledge the faculty/staff who stepped up and covered for me during my absence as they successfully navigated a smooth transition to the 2022-2023 school year.  As always, when challenged, they rose to the occasion!  

Here are a few updates for you as we enter the last part of September:
  • Parent Night is Thursday, September 29th from 6:00-7:00 p.m.–the schedule will be going out next week.
  • We have our first professional development day coming up on Friday, September 30th–no school for students that day.
  • Scholastic Book Fair is next week, September 26th-30th–students will have an opportunity to preview the books on Monday (the fair will be open during Parent Night on 9/29; cash, credit card, and check are accepted).
  • Guidance Counselor–I have a couple of resumes so far and will be looking for more candidates soon so I can begin the interview process.
  • Admissions update–currently, we have 45 students and there are several prospective student files ready for review/follow-up.   
  • October is dyslexia/ADHD Awareness month–more details to come regarding school/classroom activities. 
If you have any questions please feel free to drop in or schedule a time for us to get together.

Best,
Dr. Phil